Core Values express what we truly believe and aspire to be. These values are the non-negotiable issues that grip our hearts and minds and determine our priorities, guide our decisions and provide the framework in which we live and minister to each other and the wider community.
- Glorifying God in all we do.
- All ministries of the Church being under-girded by prayer.
- All ministries empowering members to have an outward looking focus.
- An intergenerational fellowship of love, acceptance and care.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit being released through appropriately gifted people.
- An atmosphere of encouragement and mutual support.
- Servant leadership.
- Bible based Discipleship and Preaching.
- Contemporary worship, incorporating both modern and traditional elements, with the freedom and acceptance for all to participate fully and expressively.
Proclaiming the gospel faithfully to our community, in a way which is culturally relevant and understandable, by a secular world.
God’s person in God’s place doing God’s work in God’s way for God’s glory.